Sunday, June 13, 2010


Yesterday, trains ran these rails from Whitehorse, YT to Skagway, AK. Today, a trolley rides backwards and forwards carrying tourists and locals from one end of town to the other along the Yukon River front. Tomorrow... the great unknown looms. Ever present, ever real and ever changing.

Tracks of where I've been stretch on into the unwritten future of hopes, dreams and unspoken thoughts yet to be, where nothing is ever certain and anything can happen. It must be enough to know who I am and trust that where I've been will carry me through, in time.

2 comments:

  1. These are tracks of where I will be, where I will have been and where I am currently as I will be the conductor of this here trolley.... does that mean I'm in control of your life??

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you do a great job Jerome! In control of my life... well, that depends. I suppose for the time I ride the trolley that would be true : )

    ReplyDelete